Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

STRUCK FIRST: Zalaria Cosplay as Spring Bunny Kagero


Struck First gives you a first look at a cosplay just as it's been debuted/had its first photoshoot. Cosplayers have been kind enough to let me have a first crack at analyzing the cosplay by providing me with brand new pictures.

Turns out the last time I shared Zalaria's gorgeous self was when she cosplayed as Spring Bunny Camilla! Check that out here!

Without a doubt, Zalaria Cosplay is one of my all time favorite ladies to follow. On top of being ridiculously gorgeous, she's such a sweetie and one of the many Aussies I hope to meet one day at a con. When she announced that the Bunny version of Kagero was her next cosplay, I rightfully fangirled to the moon and back. Next to Camilla, Kagero is top tier waifu material to me. I don't know why I didn't marry her up in the Birthright version of Fire Emblem IF :O. This skin--much like the one Camilla got--comes off of the Easter event held in Fire Emblem Heroes. So what does that entail? Pretty much a single Playboy-bunny esque leotard with lots of additions placed around and on top of it.


There's of course the obligatory bunny ears at the top, they rest on top a beautifully black wig. Said wig is styled the hell up to have that sexy sweep over one of Zalaria's eyes. Traveling down the neck is yellow fabric intersecting with itself and traveling down her backside. Small red tassels rest on this part! Staring at the photos more suggest that this connects with the yellow fabric wrapped around her waist, and then traveling further down like a tailcoat. GOTTA COVER THAT KUNOICHI BOOTY! To hold that wrap around in place, Zalaria has a pink belt on top of that. Things start to get a little nuts here.

Mainly with the many tiny elements like the gold trim, purple flower on her hip, red rope on top of the pink belt, and a gold pattern peeking in from the top. Going quickly back up the top, Zalaria has sleek shoulder pieces in the form of a white see through piece that's designed to look like a pauldron. Long black gloves cover part of her arms, and they have a gold trim on them as well. The stockings and her poses are crazy seductive, pretty sure any of these shots would make a wonderful phone background guys <3. Rounding out the cosplay are cute shoes with a yellow layer on top to lace the feet in.


I just can't with how perfect this gal is. Beyond excited for the many things she has planned. Check out these other shots and I have no doubt you'll agree with how gorgeous Zalaria is!



Photos done by Zalaria Cosplay!

Guys, please go check out Zalaria Cosplay's wonderful work and spam her with lots of love, SHE DESERVES IT <3. Will forever love and fangirl over her :D
https://www.facebook.com/ZalariaCosplay

What's Popular?