Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Zalaria Cosplay's Springtime Bunny Camilla

Photo by Creed Photography

It's amazing how fast I've fallen in love with Zalaria Cosplay's work over the past month. Originally, I wanted to show off her amazing Bayonetta outfit, but then she went and did this version of my waifu. The mobile game Fire Emblem Heroes came out of an Easter celebration event that allowed players to summon/recruit spring time versions of certain characters. The princess of Nohr Camilla was one such character. Her outfit? A bunny maiden suit which is fitting thanks to her....attributes. I got to say, Zalaria captures the sexy nature as well as being just downright adorable! The cosplay is made up of a one piece maid like outfit that's black and white in color. Wrapped around it is fabric of purple and gold variety. This most likely references Camilla's original design. Ample amount of revealing skin is seen on the chest. Again, Camilla is the type of character who definitely isn't afraid to flaunt it!

Pantyhose make up the legging coverage. Zalaria's arms have gauntlet like sleeves that have a rad design covering up to her elbows. Once again referencing Camilla's design. The notable addition is the giant pair of bunny ears that rests upon a light purple wig. Most of the poses show Zalaria kneeling in some grass with a purely innocent look on her face. Going back to the main piece, white see through frills make up the bottom. The gold shines super bright in the photos and looks to have been done in a different material in comparison to the purple.

A white choker around her neck rounds out the cosplay! Seriously I can't get enough of this cosplay and I hope you all feel the same way. Most of the photos were taken using Zalaria's cell phone and the quality is just unbelievable. She certainly had fun portraying Corrin's favorite big sister and again, this is just so freaking amazing to look at!





Photo by Creed Photography
Photo by Creed Photography

Definitely check out Zalaria Cosplay's page if you haven't! Can guarantee you that more features on her will be written. Plus maybe an interview in the future once I have the ones planned taken care of! :D

What's Popular?