Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Figure Review: Fire Emblem's Camilla by Intelligent Systems


YES ALWAYS TO BIG SISTER! One of my many waifu queens got a gorgeous statue from the fine folks over at Intelligent Systems and I just HAD to have her. Getting her through the Good Smile Company was a loss though. Miraculously I found one through one of the 3rd party sellers that Good Smile worked with in selling this statue. When Camilla finally arrived late last year, I was in shock at how gorgeous she was. The dragon riding big sis to Corrin is a total bombshell so yes her chest is instantly in your face when you unbox her. After that, the killer armor work and hair is beyond gorgeous to look at. Black and gold shine throughout the whole figure. I find it slightly humorous that after the corset like breastplate, it's just straight undies and full on leg coverings. Camilla also has some serious hip armor going on here.


Camilla came with a beautiful marble like pillar as a base. It took some time to position her right so her heels clicked into the grooves on it. There's also a handy spot for the battle-axe tip to go in, plus her free hand rests on the pommel. From the hip armor is what looks like a tabard alongside the crotch, but it's done in a translucent material. Some parts of Camilla's hair is done in the same fashion. The smile and her eyes are superbly cute. The horns/crown are resting on top of her hair also.

Hello exposed booty in the back XD. When I first saw the figure in person, I honestly thought I got Camilla at a steal of a price. This is still true to this day. On my figure placement, she's right next to Panther and a Super Sonico in a Space cop uniform. WAIFUS UNITE! Check out these other shots I took of her :D







Much like the other previous figures I've shared, I am unsure if you can find Camilla to purchase for yourself! ALSO forgive me if the shots in this and the previous Figure Reviews aren't insane. Taken on my phone and I on the fly thought of poses/ways I wanted to capture them. Hope you all still enjoy them. More figure reviews coming!

What's Popular?