Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

The Photography of Adam Patrick Murray

 Lindsay Elyse, Jessica Nigri, and Angelica Dawn's Assassin's Creed 
For this next photography feature, I would like to direct your attention to Adam Patrick Murray from Arizona. Adam is known for taking lots of awesome portrait shots of cosplayers, models, famous "gamer girls" and whatnot. Models include fan favorites Jessica Nigri, Monika Lee, Lindsay Elyse and lots others I've mentioned before. Where as some like to photoshop effects on their finished photos, Adam is fully confident in his pictures and every single one of them turns out simply amazing. I've got some prints of shots he took and they really show how beautiful each of his models are.


Most of his photos either are against an editable white background or outside with a brick wall as the first photo shows or with a gorgeous park setting as one photo shows with Jessica. I'm not sure what else I can say about how amazing he is at photography so I'll let the pictures I have speak for themselves. SO GORGEOUS! Also he has his own store where he sells unique polaroids he takes of those he shoots with sort of behind the scenes looks, I have one of Monika and it's really awesome! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the pictures I have!

Monika Lee's Ada Wong

Jessica Nigri's Summer Yukata  Morrigan

Lindsay Elyse with Black Milk Clothing

Monika Lee's Ada Wong

Jessica Nigri's Charizard

Monika Lee's Modern Splicer

Jessica Nigri's Super Sonico

Jessica Nigri's Blastoise

Cosplayer Lindsay Elyse

Model Lindsay Tatertot as Princess Peach
Here are links to follow Adam's work:
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/adampatrickmurray
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/adampatmurray

What's Popular?