Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

STRUCK FIRST: Intraventus as Poison!

Photo by Mineralblu Photography

Struck First gives you a first look at a cosplay just as it's been debuted/had its first photoshoot. Cosplayers have been kind enough to let me have a first crack at analyzing the cosplay by providing me with brand new pictures.

I've got nothing but warm happy feels for Intraventus you guys. Today I wanted to share off one of her recent cosplays that was shot at DragonCon a few weeks back. That of course being Poison, everyone's favorite trans fighter from Final Fight and Street Fighter. When you get a load of the pics here, you'll probably see that the cosplay itself is rather simple. I still wanted this to be a STRUCK FIRST type of post though since it fit the description of what these posts aim to do. Rather, Intra absolutely works it like the queen she is in the posing department. I mean of course she's gorgeous inside and out which also elevates how amazing Intra captures the character in the photos that follow. Hopefully the short cosplay description will be made up by this. Poison isn't one for modesty which is why the outfit consists of a small white crop top, booty shorts, and several accessories.


Photo by Intraventus
These pieces include a wristband, handcuffs (in pink cause of course) attached to the shorts, and a small leather hat with a chain wrapped around the rim. A choker can also be seen around Intra's neck and the weapon of choice looks to be a slapper kind of thing. Yea I don't know the proper name of that XD. Rounding out the cosplay is a gorgeous pink wig which stands out in the photos that follow and red hot lipstick. Red heels can be seen in few shots but are also present!

As I mentioned in the beginning, it's mainly the posing that does it for me. Rachel definitely captures that sexy allure the character is known for and the photos are more than worthy to be a background to your phone or background <3. Check them out and you'll see what I mean!






Photo by Affliction Cosplay Photography






I've got nothing but love for Rachel and I highly recommend you check out her FB page and Patreon. Sexy and badass content is what awaits you :D. She's currently working on a Blood Elf from WoW for the Twitch Cosplay Contest, plus I'll be sharing her again on here very soon <3.
https://www.facebook.com/Intraventus
https://www.patreon.com/intraventus

What's Popular?