Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Bloodthirsty Beauty's Poison Ivy!


Finding new cosplayers to fangirl over as well as feature for you guys will always be one of my favorite parts about this blog. Today I'm incredibly happy to share for you this lovely vixen as everyone's favorite seducer. Joanne (who goes by her name Bloodthirsty Beauty on Instagram) made this stunning Poison Ivy a few years back (if I remember from checking her posts) and the end result is just beyond gorgeous. Her figure is a perfect fit for Ivy and almost gives off a bombshell like look to her. The cosplay consists of a bra top and a skirt like bottom area. Mainly the latter part extends down along the backside. Leaving the fronts of Joanne's legs exposed. Both pieces were most likely manipulated in terms of adding fake leaf materials as part of Poison Ivy's overall look. I really love the initial shade of deep green the bra has!

One of my favorite parts of this cosplay has to be the wig Joanne chose to use. It's on the long end in terms of length plus it has the perfect shade of sexy deep red. Not to mention the makeup and her facial expressions are on point for the character. To finish off the cosplay, Joanne has a small crown resting on top of her head that's again made up of leaves. The photos are gorgeous and are manipulated in some cases to really emphasize Joanne's beauty which again is something Ivy is all about.

Pretty fitting given her namesake don't you think? I've got some other pics for you guys so you can just take a look at how gorgeous Joanne's Ivy really is! Enjoy :D





All photos by Estefania!

Joanne's Ivy was what made me an instant fan of hers and I already can't wait to see what she'll create next <3. Definitely check out her Instagram for more pictures too. I also love how active she is in responding to comments (as long as they're not rude of course) on her pictures!

What's Popular?