Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Kristen Lanae's Lola Bunny!



You guys ok with sexy and simple cosplays? In addition to being incredibly spot on, Kristen Lanae is definitely your gal. After meeting her last year at NYCC, I've been meaning to share some of her work for you all again. Her Lola Bunny just hit me in all the nostalgia feels with her incredibly sexy take on the character. Done for her Patreon, Kristen of course managed to share some shots publicly and save the lewd ones for the subscription based platform. For those who didn't grow up in my time era, Lola Bunny made her debut in the cartoon movie Space Jam featuring the Looney Tunes mashing up with real life. Specifically with Michael Jordan and being entirely based around basketball. That should help explain Kristen's attire! The uniform itself is catered to her as I believe every character wore the TuneSquad differently.


So what does Lola's uniform consist of? Honestly it's just a short sports tank top and booty like shorts. On the backside of said shorts is a little cotton ball which obviously represents a bunny tail. The color scheme is blue and white with the TuneSquad logo featuring the iconic spiral from every Looney Tunes opening crawl. Kristen's hair is done up in a single ponytail that's pretty long. Held together by a blue scrunchie! White gloves and sneakers make up the rest of the cosplay with high up socks!

Kristen can also be seen posing with a basketball in some of the shots and I wonder if an actual court was used or just photoshopped in with a green screen. Due to the nature of the photo distribution, not many normal shots were taken as the lewd focus took priority. I was part of her Patreon for the month of December so I can't recall if Lola Bunny was part of that month or one prior. Either way I added in one additional lewd photo from the set along with the lewd teaser shot she publicly posted :3. If in the end I get told that I have to take the extra shot down, I hope you guys will understand. Maybe Kristen will let it slide? Guess we'll find out once this goes live! The shoot itself is incredibly sexy and on point. Lola Bunny was my first fictional character crush when I was really young. Yes, I even got a jersey with Lola's name and number on the back. I hope you guys enjoy the photos, Kristen did an incredible job portraying her <3




All Photos by David Love Photography!

Kristen Lanae is a total sweetheart and most definitely deserves your support. Always putting out so much content and works hard keeping her fans happy :D. I've included links to her FB page, website and Patreon due to the nature/style of this Feature! Thanks guys!

What's Popular?