Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Negative Stacey's Mad Moxxi!

Photo by Eric McCoy Photography
I recently found out about an amazing cosplayer through one of my friends who also does photography alongside cosplaying. This lovely lady goes by her page name of Negative Stacey! After seeing pictures of her in what was "Bikini Mad Moxxi" at a convention that's essentially known as Bikini con due to the location, I discovered her actual Mad Moxxi and it's really amazing to look at! Here, Stacey does the look from the first Borderlands with the main color being red. The cell shading makeup she does looks awesome and overall the cosplay looks beautiful!

The fabric looks great and I love her take/method on the bra. While the shoulder and gloves are missing the blue swirls, I still find this cosplay to be really well done! I remember in a video interview she did explaining how the megaphone she uses in the photos is actually a hair dryer with a lamp shade for the end tip if that's correct! The poses Stacey makes is very fitting for Moxxi and each photo shows off the sexy side as well as a mysterious personality! She nails every aspect of the outfit from the leggings, buttons and yellow trim! I hope you guys enjoy the photos and be on the lookout for an interview I'm doing with Stacey real soon :D

Photo by Jonathan Modest

Photo by Jonathan Modest

Photo by Jonathan Modest

Photo by Knightmare6 Photography

What's Popular?