Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Lindsay Elyse's Pool Party Ahri!

Photo by Darshelle Stevens
If it hasn't clicked yet that cosplayer Lindsay Elyse loves League of Legends, then hopefully this cosplay seals the deal. The finished photos from this photo shoot make Lindsay look so incredibly beautiful that I had to feature this outfit despite how simple it may look. Here, Lindsay is cosplaying as Ahri the multiple tailed fox champion in her Pool Party skin. The bikini is a one piece with holes in the side. The black wig looks fantastic on Lindsay and the ears match perfectly. The tails are probably one of the most interesting parts for the whole cosplay and were a definite challenge for Lindsay as she puts it in one of her page posts! The beach ball is a nice touch!

The tails as Lindsay puts it, are stuffed with fluff and wooden snakes to have them propped up! They're also surprisingly held up by a single belt on her back. The small black lines on her face to resemble scratch marks (or whiskers?) looks so cute! Mainly I want to talk about how awesome these photos are. Lindsay poses in a relaxing yet somewhat sexy way as she relaxes by the pool setting (which is perfect). Her legs look long and great here too! I miss Lindsay alot and I hope I get to see her again this year ^_^. Enjoy the photos guys, I know I did!


Photo by David Ngo

Photo by David Ngo

Photo by David Ngo

What's Popular?