Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Alychu Cosplay's Black Cat!


For today's Cosplay Feature I have the incredibly beautiful Alychu Cosplay in an outfit that I first discovered her in! Black Cat as I have mentioned in the past is one of those characters that most cosplayers have done their own version of. Alychu's however really brings out the sexy side of the character with find of photo shoot she had of the character. The cosplay is made up of a black bodysuit with white fur in certain areas. A latex mask and white wig are also worn here. Aly really wears the suit well and has an amazing figure which brings more to the character. Like I said in the beginning, the photo shoot she had with this cosplay really makes her Black Cat shine!

The pictures shown down at the bottom have a black background with some blue/purple lighting. In most of the shots, Alychu is shown laying upside down caressing the many jewels lying on the ground. Not only do these shots look amazing but the poses are sexy which is perfect for the nature of Black Cat. Her hair is all spread out in the photos and she looks very relaxed playing with the loot she must have made off of in some heist. I'm really looking forward to meeting her at NYCC this year plus you can expect an interview with her very soon. I emailed out the questions to her so now it's only a matter of time before I get them back :D. Enjoy the pictures guys!





All photos by John Beaver.

What's Popular?