Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Raychul Moore's Catherine!


I wanted to feature the lovely Raychul Moore again this week in another favorite cosplay of hers for me. Here she's cosplaying as the seductive Catherine (with a C, not the other Katherine) from the odd/trippy puzzle game Catherine by Atlus! First off, this is what my only print of her is which is part of why I love this cosplay so much. I like how her figure looks in this outfit and Raychul's hair for this is I believe her natural one all done up in the same kind of pigtails Catherine has in the game. Other than that it's a long white dress including stockings and a red belt across her waist. The photoshoot where all these pictures come from is also fitting for the character. The dark setting makes you wonder if Raychul really is all that innocent or is she using her feministic charm to win you over.

My personal favorite pose out of all the pictures is the one where she extends her arms over her head and have them cross. Overall that just looks really sexy to me, it's hard to gauge how tall she really is though seeing convention pictures of her next to others have me believe she's short so yay camera magic confusion! The outfit shows the right amount of cleavage I think that Catherine has in the game so all good in that department! ^^ I hope you guys enjoy the photos just don't get sucked in by them :D. Wouldn't mind seeing this cosplay in person though, I still need to meet Raychul!!





All photos by Onigun!

What's Popular?