Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cherry Sauce Clothing!

Today I want to share with you another awesome product that I discovered thanks to the all mighty power of the Internet. The product being really cool shirts, hoodies, and prints from an indie company based up in Canada! Cherry Sauce Clothing is a small apparel business founded by 2 friends Mike and Jason based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada in 2009. Their goal with these products is to celebrate the inner child in all of us as time moves on and we grow up.

All of their shirts and hoodies have designs done by Mike (who's also an animator) while Jason is the so called "business side" of the company. Some of the shirts include Pokemon from the original 3 starters, a twisted version of Pikachu, badass designs of Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise, etc. I myself currently own 3 of their shirts, I should also note that these shirts are SUPER comfortable. Seriously I could sleep in these shirts (in fact i have), the prints are also nice with most having the same image as on the shirt.

Most of the shirts come in at $22 with hoodies at $30. Also available are stickers, lanyards and wristbands that have the motto of "Imagine, Create, Inspire". I can strongly say that these guys definitely live up to it. Some of the designs are 8-bit versions from Health/Mana potions to Finn and Jake from the cartoon Adventure Time.

Here are some pictures of me wearing the shirts so here's what they look like!

Squirtle T-Shirt titled "Minimal Starter Blue"

8-bit Health Potion!

Appropriately titled "Perkerchew"
I definitely recommend you check these guys out! They also managed to get some pretty cool people to help model their shirts. I've included links to their store site, Facebook Page and Twitter if you want to keep up with them :)

Store Site:
http://www.cherrysauceclothing.com/
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/cherrysauceclothing
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/cherrysauceco

What's Popular?