Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Sinastri's Princess Midna!

Photo by JwaiDesign Photography

Long flowing dresses/gowns are always a delight to see in cosplay so I just had to share with you guys Sinastri's stunning Princess Midna from Twilight Princess. Some of the central pieces to this cosplay include her hood which extends onwards like a coat providing coverage for her arms. Reflecting Midna's imp form in terms of colors, lots of black is mixed with blue and gold lines seen on this coat. Sinastri has a very interesting crown like piece resting on top of her head that looks to be suspended by a variety of wires. Connected to this looks to be a pendant that rests square center on her forehead. The wig is an orange shade and wraps around her head, meeting finally down below through a bracelet that the hair is put through.

Photo by Seviria Cosplay
I'm in love with the amount of details that went into the hood/cape. First you have golden gear like patterns shown on the front, plus the inner area being that deep blue shade I mentioned earlier. Sinastri has sleeves in black which are decorated with blue patterns as well. For the main bodysuit, black and grey make up the colors with two segments of black making up the sides along with having different pattern designs to them. A grey belt is wrapped around her waist and then the skirt/dress comes in at this point.

Here you can see a long piece of black fabric with a variety of symbols in gold similar to what's seen on her cape. Sinastri looks like she added in body paint for her face, I'm not too sure if it was also added in for the legs. It could all be post edit effects too! The shots I managed to find do a wonderful job providing close up and full body shots of the whole cosplay. Sinastri really looks mystical and beautiful here <3.


Photo by Seviria Cosplay

Sinastri is a fabulous cosplayer and you all should add her to your list of people to follow! You can find her other links down below ^_^.
https://www.patreon.com/Sinastri
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?