Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Enji Night's Aqua!

Photo by Cleanpig's Hideout

Another individual I see show up in my feeds/mentioned is none other than Enji Night! Hailing from Hungary, she certainly has quite the collection of outfits that she's created over the years. Being the rabid KH fan that I am, immediately I knew what to write about once Enji's Aqua cosplay came into my view. For the esteemed Keyblade master, Enji looks stunning in the main blue color scheme that's going on. From the bright blue wig in a short style, to the main blue piece that's outfitted with black cups and the two lavender strips that are across her chest. Continuing down is where you get the black corset which has laces all strapped up on the sides. Black knee high coverings in what looks to be vinyl are part of her leg coverage. Enji's footwear consist of separate silver pieces that make up the shape plus ankle coverage. With them being heels, I don't know how Aqua was able to fight and run in them :O.

Photo by Blue Potion Photography
Outside these main elements you then have long arm sleeves done in white and a mini cape that's attached to Enji's waist. Here, you have a white sash and blue fabric hanging off her backside. On the sleeves near their top are small bits of armor with a gold circle on one end. These allow Aqua to wield the full armor suits seen in the game. Though I'm sure a transformation like that doesn't happen when Enji taps them XD. Some of the photos do a marvelous job portraying Enji as Aqua. The photo at the start of this post has to be one of my favorites.

The keyblade "Rainfell" is also seen in some of the shots and I wouldn't be surprised if this was created by Enji too! Black shorts in that vinyl like material can be seen after the sash around her waist! The armor is shown having alternating colors of blue and grey. Tan fingerless gloves are also noticed in one of the close up shots I found for this cosplay. These have a white outline pattern among them. Check out the other pics below and marvel at Enji's work!

Photo by Blue Potion Photography

Photo by Blue Potion Photography

Photo by Rekaph

Photo by Rekaph

To see more of Enji Night's work, be sure to head on over to her Instagram for more photos! Casual pics are there too! Seriously you won't be disappointed by Enji's cosplays ^_^
https://www.instagram.com/enjinight/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?