Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Bombchelle Cosplay's Mercy!


You can probably hear my excitement when I learned that this sweet gal was following me on one of my social media sites. Course that prompted me to look into the cosplays she wore to write about one for today. Enter Bombchelle Cosplay and her very comfortable looking Mercy that looks to have been worn to a BlizzCon in the past! In particular, this is Mercy in her default skin but fully printed up on a one piece suit. Notably done/designed by Brandon Gilbert who's definitely a hit in the cosplay world when it comes to providing fast and high quality cosplay suits! The main white and grey color scheme is present with the hint of gold and orange on spots like Bombchelle's arms. Other spots of interests include nods to Mercy's healing role plus plugsuit like elements.

Photo by Eurobeat Kasumi Photography
Bombchelle's wig is both the perfect shade of blonde and styled up with long bangs on one side, and shorter ones on the other. Prop wise, she has the signature halo crown which looks to be secured on top of the wig. There's also the small pistol which is colored to match the suit's colors. White, black with a small hint of gold! There's a back shot of the cosplay which shows more symbols and the very intricate patterning going on with Mercy's overall suit.

I don't know if there are parts on the suit which reference Mercy's iconic wings since I'm guessing the grey parts up by her shoulders are. I could be wrong so apologies if that's the case. Bombchelle struts her stuff in the finished photos with a variety of poses in addition to the CUTEST selfies <3. Check them out down below!


Photo by Eurobeat Kasumi Photography

Photo by Eurobeat Kasumi Photography


Bombchelle is an absolute doll and she makes some wonderful content on her Patreon which you can view below! Of course there's offerings for those that are into the more sexy side of cosplay so don't miss out :).
https://www.patreon.com/BombchelleCosplay
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?