Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Axillia Cosplay's Spider Gwen!

Photo by Marc Poirier

I've got a super cute gal in a super comfy cosplay for today's write up! Axillia Cosplay just looks so dang fabulous in her Spider Gwen cosplay. Overall the character's look is a single bodysuit with white and black as the main color scheme. There are certain spots that contain the iconic Spiderman web pattern with the silver lines against a red background. These look to be on her arms and small sections around the neckline plus the inside of her hood! On Axillia's backside is of course the spider symbol in white against an all black section. For footwear, she's got these small turquoise shoes that weirdly work well for the whole cosplay. I always found that color choice to be out of place for the character yet it's just perfect ya know?

A beautiful blonde wig is on top of her head in addition to a black headband. The bodysuit has a zipper which looks to be how the whole thing is put on. The classic Spiderman poses are presents in majority of the shots I have for you guys. Plus, Axillia has been doing some more risque shots of the characters she's cosplayed as, so some shibari play is present in one of the pics I found ^_^. The suit fits her really well and I can only hope it wasn't crazy warm out when she was wearing this.

The black on the bodysuit begins at around the lower parts of her chest, creating a V shape design with a thin white line traveling down in the middle. Small white lines can also be seen on her legs. Spider Gwen's outfit doesn't really have much else going on, just a cute design like I had mentioned at the start! With all that said, I hope you guys enjoy the photos down below!









Photo by Marc Poirier

Photo by Marc Poirier

Axillia Cosplay is so dang adorable and I love seeing the outfits she pulls together! Currently she's reworking her Patreon for a relaunch so you can check her out and find her other links at the one below :)
https://www.patreon.com/axilliacosplay
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?