Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Exerbrang Works' All Might!


One anime that's gaining widespread popularity over the last year or so is My Hero Academia. With a super touching story and epic fight scenes, it definitely generates lots of excitement over each new episode. Plus the characters are very diverse and likable so you better believe cosplayers flocked over to this series. One such man is Exerbrang Works and his incredible recreation of All Might, one of the main protagonists of the show. Exerbrang is a Spanish cosplayer who absolutely nails the character's cheery attitude, especially in his powered up form. Here, Exerbrang is shown in All Might's muscled up form which is key to his power (or Quirk as named in the show). Mainly this consists of a very colorful muscle suit that goes full blown on the details in areas like his arms and abs. Though it's not just the suit that makes this cosplay works.

For this cosplay, you also have added in cel-shading in the suit plus giant arm bracers. These bracers are yellow in color with 2 wing like spikes coming off them. The suit's color scheme is red, white and blue. Yellow is also added in for the belt and bracers I mentioned earlier. Said bracers also have blue and white stripes near the wrist area. In addition, you also have the insane blonde wig which extends upwards like 2 wings or as I heard before, like a peace sign. Makes sense since All Might is referred in the show as the Symbol of Peace.

The photos really highlight all the features of the cosplay well and I love the lighting and effects. Exerbrang also has dark like makeup on one side of his face which I think is seen mostly just after All Might powers up into the form he's most known for. Some of the shots even include puffs of smoke to reference the transformation. Exerbrang also has the famous wide grin on his face which really adds to the portrayal of All Might. Check out these other photos and let me know what you think! :D




All Photos by Morgane Design!

If you'd like to see more of Exerbrang Works, be sure to check out his FB page!
https://www.facebook.com/ExerbrangWorks/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Chris
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr

What's Popular?