Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Momo Kurumi's Jessica Rabbit!


The other wonderful roommate I got to hang and spend time with at Katsu was the super adorable Momo Kurumi Cosplay. Upon searching for her cosplay page I was immediately hit with this version of Jessica Rabbit and was like YUP LET'S DO THIS ONE <3.  Dubbed Park Ranger Jessica, it pretty much explains itself XD. Here, Momo is in a simple yet superbly attractive park ranger outfit. Green makes up the whole ensemble with a lighter shade for the buttoned up shirt, and a darker shade on the shorts. Some of the shots show great attention to the chest area mainly cause that's one of Jessica Rabbits ummm...defining features. Yea that sentence works :3. The shirt includes breast pockets and other buttons on her sleeves. You also can get a glimpse of light brown gloves and bright red heels.

The belt on Momo's shorts is plain black with a yellow circular buckle. The hat is of a slightly different shade of brown but looks super freaking cute in all of the shots. Another huge thing to this cosplay to me is the way the wig and makeup look. The former is bright orange and is perfectly placed to cover up one of her eyes. Makeup wise, Momo killed it with the lipstick and heavy eye makeup on the lone exposed eye you see in all the photos.

The photos themselves are freaking gorgeous as the setting is too perfect for the character. A wide open field with a fence and park bench for Momo to use in WORKING DEM POSES YAS GIRL! Seriously, she gets the character down pat which makes sense since I found these photos amongst other versions of Jessica Rabbit. Seriously get a gander at them you guys <3 :D.








All Photos by Koji!

I can't recommend Momo Kurumi's page enough. From anime, comics, to classic cartoon characters, she covers a wide variety of cosplays. Love this lady to bits already and miss her tons!
https://www.facebook.com/MomoKurumiCosplay/
https://www.patreon.com/momokurumi

What's Popular?