Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Otaku Hero Cosplay's Minato


I'm about to bring this full circle very quick to kick this Feature off. Another one of Larcy's friends is Otaku Hero Cosplay, who's the twin sibling to yesterday's focus Hitomi Cosplay AND the S/O of Iricia who I featured a few weeks back <3. There, we all good on that front? LET'S GET SOME NARUTO ACTION HERE! For today, Otaku Hero is cosplaying as Minato, otherwise known as the 4th Hokage and Naruto's Dad (oh what if you couldn't piece that together by now then shameeeee XD). It looks like to be his typical uniform used when performing missions and training his student ninjas. The outfit for Minato has a dark blue long sleeve shirt with a red spiral on one of the arms. Up near the shoulder to be more specific. Over that is the typical ninja vest that most shinobi at the Jonin level wear in the show.


Said vest is done in a grey/forest green color with button snaps up near his neck. There's also pouches on each side of the vest. Jake can also be seen dangling a kunai in some of the shots. Not to mention having Iricia being present as his future wife. One of the most impressive things about this cosplay has got to be the wig. The bright yellow shade works well with the cool colors of the uniform. The spikes are just in perfect placement as well.

There's truthfully not much else to say about this cosplay other than Jake looks pretty spectacular as Minato. The photos I have are both awesome and super cute with Iricia by his side! Hope you all enjoy :D









Definitely give Otaku Hero Cosplay a follow over on Instagram if you want to share more of his work! You won't be disappointed!
https://www.instagram.com/otaku_hero_cosplay/

What's Popular?