Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Hitomi Cosplay's Reiju!


Not long ago, I mentioned how my amazing friend League of Larcy hooked me up with several cosplayers to share for you all. Today starts with cracking down on a few of this week! Specifically, I've got the incredibly beautiful Hitomi Cosplay for you all in a rocking One Piece cosplay. Here, Hitomi is dressed up as Reiju who is apparently the eldest sister of a family that includes Straw Hat crew member Sanji! Yes, I have a complete lack of One Piece knowledge so bare with me on that. For Reiju, Hitomi has a full on bright/colorful attire. Mainly focusing on pink and purple. Reiju's attire has a long pink dress with openings in the torso and chest area. Around the chest area, are golden swirls that match up with her insane eyebrows. There's also varying shades of pink in the dress and gloves. Specifically with the gloves being a darker shade. Along the bottom of these gloves are a black/white patterned strip.

Sticking out of each glove is a light purple circle with a white target drawn on them. You'll find swirls to be a reoccurring theme for Reiju. Draping off the back of the dress is a purple cape that has sections along the bottom in the shape of circles. In addition, the golden swirls make a return much like the ones seen on her dress. The pink wig looks superbly gorgeous and matches the shade of her gloves and the parts placed on her white socks. Grey headphones seem to decorate her head and the signature swirls of the Vinsmoke family are seen on Reiju's eyebrows.

Hitomi looks especially gorgeous as a whole in this cosplay. I am unsure if this received a proper shoot so forgive me for the room pics I found from her Instagram. I'm curious as to how the character acts in the show, based on this appearance, I guess gorgeous but more-so deadly. Also what looks like unlocked locks...or the lowercase version of "a" are seen on both of her thighs. Check out the other pics I found of Hitomi's Reiju!






If you'd like to follow/support Hitomi Cosplay's stellar work, check out these links below <3
https://www.instagram.com/hitomi_cosplay/
https://ko-fi.com/A8203A89

What's Popular?