Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Ivy Doomkitty in ALL THE BLACK MILK CLOTHING!



When I last featured cosplayer Ivy Doomkitty on here, I mentioned that one of the things I love about her is that she's perfectly comfortable with how she looks and makes incredible outfits. However this time I wanted to spotlight something she and many other cosplayers have been known to wear and have photo shoots in. This being the fabric and apparel of Black Milk Clothing. For those that are not aware, Black Milk Clothing is a company based in Austrailia that really has been the rage lately with their licensed products. These range from Star Wars, Marvel/DC Superheroes and other geeky franchises. Ivy in particular has done many shoots in them and sells various prints showcasing her being just beautiful!
Most of the photos are of a Star Wars theme for the dresses Ivy wears. I love the way the dresses look and flow on her. Mainly showing off her very attractive curves and bust. Every time Ivy posts a brand new photo with a new dress my mouth basically drops in amazement.

Seriously just look at how it fits her! Eventually I might buy one of the many prints she has of her modeling them. There are probably many more things I could say about how she looks but I want to remain well...appropriate hehe :). There's one below that has a very badass edit with lots of fire and Ivy herself wielding a sword behind her head. The poses she makes in them adds sexiness and just absolute beauty! I'm really excited to finally meet her at Boston Comic Con in August, definitely something that's been overdue :). I hope you guys enjoy the rest of these photos!



Edit by SGH Photoart


All Photos by Geri Kramer Photography.

What's Popular?