Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Lindsay Elyse's Blood Elf Priest!


For this week I want to feature cosplayer Lindsay Elyse! Lindsay if you are unfamiliar with her is a cosplayer based in Arizona who is definitely one hardcore gamer. With love in a variety of genres and games such as Titanfall, Kingdom Hearts, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed and World of Warcraft to name a few. Now that it's mentioned, the last game is where this cosplay outfit comes from. Judging by the photos I found and the colors of the fabric my best guess would have to be that Lindsay is cosplaying as a Blood Elf Priest. I'm really hoping I'm right haha! The outfit when it first debuted consisted of a gorgeous dress and a bra top that had an ornament extended down from the middle. The wig is long with a very pale yellow color, and the prop she constructed also fits the character very much.


The outfit was revisited at last year's BlizzCon where Lindsay added a book/tome and a jacket. Both of which have matching patterns and colors to the entire outfit. The photos of this revision are bursting with color so with that tidbit you probably know who took some of the photos :D. Lindsay definitely has a love for World of Warcraft and it's easily shown in this cosplay, not only that but she has made several other character classes from the game with the Blood Elf being most represented (yay fellow Blood Elf lover!). There might be a chance if her recent posts are an indication that I will get to meet her at PAX East this year! I've admired her outfits for awhile and I definitely would love to see one in person, plus she seems like such a fun person to be around with :). Enjoy the pictures guys!


Photo by JWai Design Photography

Photo by Martin Wong

What's Popular?