Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Bethany Maddock's Harvest Moon Goddess!


It wasn't too long ago when I featured the lovely Bethany Maddock here with her badass Killer Frost cosplay from Injustice. This time I want to show how beautiful she looks in her Harvest Moon Goddess cosplay she debuted at Katsucon this year! I'm not that big of a fan of Harvest Moon per say but Bethany certainly is so it's understandable why she was drawn to the character. The design while simple was a challenge for Bethany as I remember her struggles with working on it as I followed her cosplay page, Twitter etc. When the final outfit came out as seen here, I was blown away! Bethany really does shine in this outfit!

The cosplay is made up of a long dress/skirt decorated with stars in the middle, and a top covering her chest. Alongside her arms are clear drape like fabrics that look awesome along with golden gauntlets. The wig is a bright green shade adorned with flowers and the makeup on her face is so pretty! Small stones are under one of her eyes and the green contacts are amazing as well. The photos AshB Images took of this cosplay really show off its elegance matching up with the poses Bethany made! I hope you guys enjoy the photos and to Bethany if you happen to read this, you're freaking beautiful don't worry about people commenting mean things about your cosplays. This cosplay is just one of many that prove how awesome you look! :D




All photos taken by AshB Images!

What's Popular?