Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Danielle DeNicola's Emma Frost!


Danielle DeNicola is yet another cosplayer that has seemingly risen in popularity through the last couple of years. As such I've no doubt have seen her work pop up on my screen and it's pretty freaking rad you guys! Some of her recent cosplays have been on the more insane side, sure I could have selected her to be a part of my Shadow of the Colossus series but I wanted to limit that to a full month of coverage. In addition to having each writeup appear once a week. For now, I thought I'd familiarize myself with Danielle's work and her gorgeous Emma Frost seemed to do the trick. Majority of Emma's designs are on the sexier side and here this look fits the bill. Danielle here is full on covered in white. First off, her wig is a bright and shiny shade of blonde that just goes down past her shoulders. There's a small white collar which serves as a neck piece of sorts.

The top piece is designed like a crop top with a cape portion that looks to start around her chest. It then travels down her sleeves before the main part shows going down her back. Here you can see the giant gaps that this cape forms. Not only that, but Danielle also has white gloves for both of her hands. Around her waist is a simple belt with the infamous X-Men logo as its buckle. The pants look to be skin tight which leaves for some uhhhh, solid booty centered poses XD.

Some of the shots are close ups which show off the differing shades of white that Danielle is rocking. Mainly with the top piece comparing to the pants and cape. Traveling down the legs you can eventually reach some fancy heeled boots! And with that, you've got Danielle rocking it in the pose department. I also love her makeup around her eyes and lips! There's also a lewd shot thrown in here for good measure :3. Enjoy gang!






All Shots by David Love Photography!

Danielle DeNicola is an individual that I'm finally happy to be following and you all should give her a look too! There's the Colossus she made for Stella's group, a badass Viking she did alongside LeeAnna Vamp and Jessica Nigri, and a WHOLE LOT MORE <3.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Chris
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr

What's Popular?