Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

STRUCK FIRST: Bishoujo Mom as Charlotte!


Struck First gives you a first look at a cosplay just as it's been debuted/had its first photoshoot. Cosplayers have been kind enough to let me have a first crack at analyzing the cosplay by providing me with brand new pictures.

Bishoujo Mom not only is a wonderful friend but she's a superbly talented cosplayer, and this outfit in particular had me all sorts of excited the moment she announced it. This was awhile ago and Juliette was recently very happy with finally shooting her. The character in question is the adorable yet sometimes lewd sadist, Charlotte from Fire Emblem Fates! When the photos first started popping up, Juliette stated that this was her first real armor cosplay and holy smokes was I blown away! Overall the outfit is super skimpy with many straps throughout the body acting as a base for armor placement. Considering she also wields an axe, I don't think this is proper battle wear XD. The blonde wig and giant bow are prominent here as well as covering up the shoulder pieces. So I don't think there's a good look at them. What I can tell you though, is that the color of them is the same as pretty much the rest of the armor.

Immediately you can also see the giant neck piece that looks like it could straight up eat Juliette's head. The white bra has a cute black trim pattern and is of course attractive as all hell. The other armor items include gauntlets and leg pieces. These latter parts are placed on straps that can be seen in some shots. The belt looks to be connected to the leg armor, and yup she's in undies XD. Charlotte's overall design is an odd one for sure, though I imagine she's a waifu to many!

Gold and silver color up the armor and the axe's face has a purple shade to it. Silver makes up the rim/rest of the axe PLUS it looks impressive as all hell! Done by her friend Madison, I just love how it brings the whole outfit together. The bright setting makes the armor, wig and bra stand out too! Seriously I'm so proud of Juliette for rocking this character, can definitely see how much she means to her! Here are the other photos :)





All Photos by Zachary Alvarez!

Bishoujo Mom is an incredibly hard working cosplayer and deserves so much more love and recognition for it. Her Patreon sets are both amazing and sexy too! Check out her website below <3
https://www.bishoujomom.com/

What's Popular?