Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Jaycee Cosplay's Wicke!

Photo by Jason Chau Photography

I've been meaning to show off Jaycee Cosplay again for awhile and my wish was granted! My waifu is here again for you guys with her absolutely stunning Wicke from Pokemon Sun/Moon! The outfit seen is the default outfit from the game and I got to say, Jess' figure really looks incredible in the cosplay <3. A pink long sleeved turtle neck is prominently seen first with a white drape that's been placed at the neck. Here, it goes across her shoulders and drapes down to just about her elbows. The white piece is also decorated with 3D gold pieces. That combination of colors is a core element to Wicke's character. After the pink sweater are the pants/long skirt which again have that white/gold color scheme. The skirt goes down to Jess' kneecaps.


Photo by Jason Chau Photography
The skirt looks incredibly sleek and clean in the shots I picked out for you guys. Alongside her sides are golden U symbols which I at first thought was the symbol to the Aether Foundation. Turns out that I was wrong and they're just there. If they have some other significance, then forgive me on that part. I imagine the U makes a repeat appearance on Jaycee's other side of the skirt. After that, come long pure white leggings and white shoes. The shoes are equipped with a golden heel. This part in particular looks all connected like it's in one piece in some of the shots. So I don't know if the shoes are fused with the leggings or if they're separate.

Jaycee has stated that the wig she got ended up being a wrong match for Wicke yet that didn't stop her from rocking it in the photoshoots. I can't recall if she said it would eventually be replaced for a future outing. The glasses are light pink in its frame color and look pretty on point to Wicke's glasses. What's more, is Jaycee can be seen holding a small Jigglypuff Plushie as her prop. The photos highlight both Jaycee's figure as well as the cosplay itself. I really do hope you guys enjoy the shots :).

Photo by Jason Chau Photography 
Photo by Jason Chau Photography



Photo by Pyro del Fuego Photography

Jaycee Cosplay is someone who I really enjoy seeing at cons along with following her stunning work. The excitement I have for seeing her at Katsucon is so dang high and I can't recommend her enough. Aside from cosplay, she does amazing pin up modeling work which you can see in some of her prints for sale. Love you tons Jess, can't wait to see you soon :D

What's Popular?