Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Moderately Okay Cosplay's Yusuke!

Photo by TEoSB Cosplay

I can't recall if I mentioned this in a previous Persona 5 related, but during my playthrough, cosplayer Moderately Okay Cosplay was also traveling through Palaces and stealing hearts. Naturally, he got hooked into cosplaying not only Joker, but fox boy Yusuke as well! Thus the focus of this post will be on the latter character. John not only created Yusuke's default outfit, but his Phantom Theif outfit as well! Starting with his every day outfit, John is sporting a gorgeous blue short wig at the top which truthfully pops in this outfit. Pretty much the rest is deemed as the usual uniform for his High School. This includes a long sleeved white shirt and black pants. The white shirt is adorned with the school emblem as well.


Photo by TEoSB Cosplay
Staying true to Yusuke's character, Moderately Okay is also in extravagant poses as well as being over dramatic XD. With painting being his passion, you better believe art was involved in some way. For the Phantom Thief outfit, John's rocking a full suit made out of what looks like latex in dark blue. Up near the shoulders and collar is where the white kicks in. The collar itself is popped up, and white is seen again in the arms.

Light blue gloves cover the hands and like the other characters, John is wearing a fox Kabuki mask done in red/white. I only have one picture of him in the Phantom Thief outfit so I can't really determine what the lower areas look like. The photos in general are freaking incredible, TEoSB Cosplay is one hell of a photographer. I hope you enjoy the remaining picture I have!

Photo by TEoSB Cosplay

Please check out Moderately Okay Cosplay's page and his Patreon. Stellar content awaits you in both sites :).

What's Popular?