Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Bishoujo Mom's Lucoa!



Bishoujo Mom has always been a sweetheart to follow and chat with from time to time online. Attractiveness aside, she's got such a kind heart and solid sense of humor. Having told me she has more "Mom" characters planned to cosplay, I'm pretty much all excited for them :D. For today though, I wanted to show off her comfy as hell Lucoa from the Kobbayashi Dragon Maid anime. That show took the cosplay world by storm last year and Juliette of course jumped on the bandwagon cosplaying as the infamous busty character Lucoa. In truth, it's fitting with Juliette's figure as a whole being so freaking gorgeous. If you've seen the character before, then you'll know it's nothing too complicated. Booty shorts, black stockings, and a low cut black top. There's also the brightly colored wig but I'll go more into that further below!

The wig is more on the thin side but still has an impressive length. Dyed up with green and blue at the ends, it definitely has that neon feel to it. Juliette has a small plain pink hat on top with the only modification being the two horns coming out of it. I'm not entirely sure what material was used for them but they look to rest comfortably in place. As such, a light material was possibly chosen, some shots make them look like wood (to me at least) even though that's not true.

One of the main points to Lucoa's design is her bust size as I mentioned earlier. Bishoujo Mom already looks solid in that department but I imagine push up bras and other techniques were used to match the crazy proportions. That's anime for ya! I could say other obvious points regarding how gorgeous Juliette looks but I'll let you see for yourself <3. Apologies if this wasn't too in-depth but I just wanted to share off Bishoujo Mom cause she's just so dang amazing! Enjoy the pics guys!




All Photos by Ash-Snap Photography!

You guys should definitely be following Bishoujo Mom's FB page if you're not already! I mentioned her "Mom" themed cosplay ideas and she's already done Elastigirl plus Dexter's Mom from Dexter's Laboratory. If you're into that of course! I also added in a link to her Patreon which is so worth it having been a former Patron. She's done lewd pics of Lucoa and they were so dang gorgeous :3.
https://www.facebook.com/bishoujomom/
https://www.patreon.com/bishoujomom

What's Popular?