Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Kirsty Johnson's Tifa!


Kirsty Johnson is an incredibly gorgeous UK based cosplayer that I've been meaning to share for a few years now. It mainly came down to not finding a cosplay she's had several shots taken. Thankfully she reorganized her photos on her page, lo and behold I got her incredibly sexy Tifa Lockheart cosplay for you all today. Mainly it's all in the posing for Kirsty as Tifa that sell the hell out of it. The photos also make me and possibly other guys swoon like crazy. Kirsty is dressed as the brawler's default outfit that we've all come to know and love. I'm talking white crop top with black suspenders attached to a small black skirt. In addition, she's wearing black sleeves with red gloves at the end.


The wig used is exceptionally long and gorgeous, flowing down to the end of her top. Kirsty certainly looks the part with her bust size and overall figure. She most likely messed around with her bra and top to have the chest look the way it does. As I mentioned in the beginning the posing is incredibly on point and adds a lot of sex appeal which is what most males probably see in Tifa along with being the badass lady she is. One pose is an exact replication of a well known image that you most likely have seen if you ever looked up pics of Tifa before.

Kirsty's eyes are incredibly alluring in the photos plus the lips are of a soft shade of pink. Whenever I share a Tifa cosplay in general, the write up itself tends to be short since there's really not much to talk about in terms of outfit detailing. That being said, I am thrilled to have finally featured her and I hope you all enjoy the other shots <3.






Definitely check out Kirsty Johnson Cosplay on her FB page! Would love to share more of her and possibly interview her one day too! <3

What's Popular?