Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Geeks Guild's Goddess Umbreon!

Photo by Maddic Photography
You will always expect me to feature Eeveelution cosplays on here one way or another. Plus I wanted to end the year off not only with someone drop dead gorgeous but also someone who's been one of the best friends I've made in the past year. Coralea Jade's Umbreon was done for a past convention not too long ago alongside the always amazing Kayla Erin (who did Espeon). Almost always you'll find cosplays of this collection of Pokemon to have some of the most craziest fan art done of them and CJ's Umbreon for sure takes cues from a piece. That being the Eeveelutions designed as if they were tall/slender goddesses. Hence you'll probably see that in her cosplay which is made up of a crazy bikini harness of sorts. In addition to the harness you'll also see a gorgeous cape which travels down from the back starting alongside her waist.

Photo by Ana Swan
The cape is attached via a very small line of fabric yet expands as you get to CJ's sides. Beautiful golden necklaces travel down her front and form a tiny circle in the middle. Her makeup is absolutely gorgeous here as well. Red streaks over her eyes and down along her chin. Getting towards her top are when the real Umbreon factors come in. I'm mainly talking about the ears and how they're absolutely spot on to the Pokemon's actual design. It looks to be attached through a hoodie of sorts and the wig she has on really looks like as if it's part of it as well.

Multiple bracelets can be seen on her arms along with rings and the headdress of sorts right below the hood. In some pictures you'll also see CJ draped in a very see through like black fabric on top of the harness. It also glitters throughout and really adds to the whole Goddess concept of the fan art. The barrage of pictures I have for you guys are absolutely beautiful and make me fangirl a bunch. Coralea has such a gorgeous figure and is totally owning it as you'll see below. Also duh of course I added booty photos of it XD.

Photo by Lance
Photo by Maddic Photography
Photo by Senergy Photography
Photo by Senergy Photography
Photo by Ana Swan
Photo by Maddic Photography

Seriously check out Coralea's FB Page over at Geeks Guild Official if you haven't yet. Booty photos and shenanigans await you there along with her just being an overall incredible human being :)
https://www.facebook.com/geeksguildofficial/

What's Popular?