Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Tali's Quiet Cosplay!


When Quiet was announced as a character for last year's hit Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, there was some bit of controversy in regards to her very skimpy outfit. That didn't stop cosplayers from creating her look though. Today, I've got a new cosplayer who I've heard of here and there but only recently started following her stuff. Meet Tali, otherwise known by her online name of Supertaunt! One of Tali's talents involves creating some pretty rad rave outfits. Some of which were worn by cosplayers you may have heard of. Tali wanted to portray Quiet as she's a fan of her character and the development she had in the game. Definitely a sad tale if you ask me! The construction of this outfit definitely seems minimal but I imagine some parts were a bit tricky to form. Tali is seen wearing a two part bikini along with a mash up of other pieces of clothing.

One arm has a long sleeve while the other doesn't, Tali also has her entire bottom area covered in what looks like a long pantyhose of sort. Various holes cover it since that's important with what Quiet is all about. Along her belt are materials including canisters of volatile substance and pouches for ammo. The belt stays up via suspenders that travel up Tali's figure over her shoulders. Straps can also be seen along her backside holding things up and in place.

The background for the shoot was definitely interesting since it's very reminiscent of the Afghanistan setting in the game, even if it's just an old warehouse of sorts! There are some shots of Tali's backside and I think you guys can see why ^^. I really love her Quiet and she wears her so well. The brown wig she found is perfect and I have a feeling that Tali enjoyed portraying the deadly sniper! Enjoy the other pictures guys!






All Photos by Victor Rodriquez Photography!

Definitely head on over to Tali's Facebook Page to see more of her awesome work! Other cosplays she's done include Cammy, Starfire and even some bikini's she's designed and modeled in! You won't be disappointed <3.

What's Popular?