Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Bishoujo Mom's Sorceress!


I'm very happy to share with you all the lovely Juliette Michelle for today's feature! Known under her social media name of The Succubitch (recently changed to Bishoujo Mom), she's done some pretty fantastic cosplays and always injects a bit of her fun/crazy personality in them. What grabbed my eye though was her Sorceress cosplay from Dragon's Crown! The pictures themselves looked absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to show just how beautiful Juliette is in this cosplay. For the Sorceress, she's seen wearing a long purple gown with a red sash tied around her waist. The upper area of the cosplay includes a leather corset and a white top. The corset allows for some curvy shots which adds even more to the character and Juliette! The top/bra piece is white and frilly which matches up with the design from the game!

For the arms, Juliette created twin sleeves that are mainly black with a white frill on the end traveling up her arm. The wig that was used for Sorceress is long and quite beautiful. The brown shade compliments the whole outfit very well! Course one of the stand out pieces is the giant hat. My guess is that the inner parts have a material that allows the hat to have that bended shape. In keeping with the rest of the outfit's color scheme, the hat is a mixture of black and purple.

Black shoes are seen at the bottom and Juliette wouldn't be a proper magic user without a staff right? The staff seen in the pictures is tall and has the classic hook shape near the top. It towers over her as well! Getting to the pictures, they're absolutely beautiful. The scenery looks to be a forest area and the trees are placed/seen at spots which make them pop. The lighting and effects are incredible too. They're one of my favorite things about this photoshoot. Take a look for yourselves, maybe you'll agree with me?




All Photos by Ash-Snap'em Photography!

I definitely recommend you guys check out Juliette's page on Facebook! She has said that she's hoping to post more so you're in for a treat! Her recent shoot of a Female Nuktuk shoot and the photos look awesome! Plus, her lip sync videos to Nicki Minaj are quite hilarious! :D
https://www.facebook.com/bishoujomom

What's Popular?