Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: HezaChan's Morrigan is Pure Seduction!

Photo by BlizzardTerrak
I think I can also come to terms on how Morrigan is another one of my favorite characters to see cosplays of. Though I admit some of the reasoning is based on her sex appeal, since she's a succubus and all. Today I've got the alluring HezaChan and her Morrigan which I fell in love with as I was searching her portfolio/collection of cosplays done. First of all, Heza has a gorgeous figure that matches up with how Morrigan is portrayed in the video games. The entire suit fits her very well and she definitely works it with all of her poses. The black center one piece has the iconic heart shaped etched in her center. I love her leggings out of everything, they look so clean with the mini bat print pattern that can be seen on them.

Photo by OscarC Photography
For her arms, Heza has long pink coverings with white fur on the cuff edges. The bat wings on her back are smaller than what I would see on other cosplayers but I imagine this allows for easier maneuvering and transportation. The wings have a sort of vinyl/shiny look to them from the pictures I have for you guys. Her wig is also pretty much spot on from the shade and its length coming down to her chest. HezaChan's love for Morrigan also resulted in a Bikini version of the character which you can see on the left. Both parts have the same bat imprints as her official leggings. Plus, she has the bat symbol visible on one of her legs.

The small wings on her head are present for both outfits. As I've mentioned above, the poses HezaChan makes really sell the character. Yes there's emphasis on the chest area but that's just how Morrigan is as a character, and I'm pretty sure succubus' are sexual in their mythological nature. I really love how this cosplay came together and I definitely hope I'll get to do more write ups on HezaChan's other awesome cosplay work! Enjoy the pictures guys :D.

Photo by Blizzard Terrak 

Photo by Nude Carbon Studios
Be sure to head on over to HezaChan's FB Page to keep up with her cosplay and convention life! All I know is right now she's dead on obsessed with Splatoon so that's awesome to see ^_^

What's Popular?