Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Mostflogged's Queen Mera!


I've got a brand new cosplayer to feature for you guys today! At the recommendation of my dear friend Hanne, meet Mostflogged! Her cosplay I have for you is the  Flashpoint design of Mera from the lore of Aquaman. Taken straight from the DC Animated movie! I love how this is almost a bikini version but she wears it with such elegance. What you see is essentially a 2-piece set with the top connected around the back along with her neck. Draping down her backside is a long and beautiful see through green cape. The choker around her neck is also outlined with gold necklace pieces. Of course it wouldn't be complete with Mera's signature crown and long red hair which Mostflogged wears beautifully as the wig portion.


The crown and Aquaman's trident are made so well and look to be done with the same materials. Whether or not this includes foam is unknown to me. What's super eye-catching is the location she had this shot in. Yup, Mostflogged is submerging herself in the ocean so the fabric is definitely water friendly. Seen on her wrists are also small cuffs. The photo on the left makes Mostflogged look incredibly attractive and I became an immediate fan once I saw she did this cosplay.

I hope I'm able to show more of her cosplays in the near future so for now, enjoy the last image I could find for you guys :)


I definitely recommend checking out Mostflogged's page on Facebook! You won't be disappointed :)

What's Popular?