Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Dayna Baby Lou's Garage Moxxi!


You can't go wrong with more Mad Moxxi cosplays right? For today however I've got a brand new version of Moxxi by the ever so beautiful Dayna Baby Lou! This version is known as "Garage Moxxi" who's one of the characters in Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. My only guess is that she has herself stationed at a vehicle pick up point or somewhere that's more like a general hub for your character. The main theme for this outfit is having Moxxi look all dirtied up as if she just finished working on whatever vehicle that's used to traverse the setting of Pandora's moon! Dirt marks are seen on her arms and face. Not to mention that Dayna did a fantastic job on the cel-shading for both her chest and face. The iconic heart tattoo is there as well ^^. Slight hints to the black bra can be seen which is covered by a striped short sleeve shirt and a red vest!

There are also red straps on both her arms with guards on top of long sleeves. As typical of Moxxi, there are many types of fabric covering the upper section, from dirt  covered sleeves on one arm to different types of gloves. Dayna also has long jeans/pants that are decorated with knee cap armor, belts and chains coming out of her pockets! The hat she's wearing looks absolutely adorable and has cel-shading highlights as well. Over the hat are yellow tinted goggles. The short brown wig looks beautiful on Dayna as does the face make-up!

Dayna portrays Garage Moxxi as I imagine she is in the game. Gratuitous shots of her chest (as she's mainly known for), with lots of spunk this time around. Dayna has her arms up clutching her hat as well as her arm over her knee in some of the shots I have for you guys. I've yet to meet Dayna at a convention but I most certainly would love to! This pretty much means I've done a feature on every version of Mad Moxxi that's been created in the Borderlands franchise. Though I will without a doubt be doing more features on them since I love the craziness of the outfit as well as the apparent sex appeal Moxxi brings <3. Enjoy the other photos guys!



All photos by Addy Davies, Artist/Photographer!

Be sure to check out Dayna Baby Lou's FB page for more incredible outfits! Including Legolas, Catwoman, and others! :D

What's Popular?