Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Lisa Lou Who's Rogue!

Photo by Craig Madsen
There's just about way too many favorite cosplays I have that cosplayer Lisa Lou Who has created within the span of the past few months. Her Rogue from X-Men definitely falls into this category. The outfit was done to celebrate the near release of the new movie Days of Future Past. I really love how the outfit as a whole looks on Lisa and she looks really attractive in it. The pictures from the photo shoot definitely add the feeling that she's posing in front of a building that can pull off being Professor Xavier's School! I'll try not to gush too much but seriously, look how amazing she looks in the photo above! :D

The suit on its own was made with green and yellow spandex sewed together to create one jumpsuit. There's also the X symbol sewed onto the chest part of the suit. The gloves and boots were also purchased or altered I can't remember. The hair as to Rogue's design, has the white parts over in the front with beautiful brown surrounding it. The belt buckle with the X logo also is awesome. Then there's the leather jacket she's wearing over the outfit and it just adds to how attractive Lisa looks in the cosplay. Like I mentioned, the photos look absolutely gorgeous and the setting is perfect for Rogue. Lisa does a fantastic job portraying her and I can imagine she had a blast wearing it to the opening of DoFP. I love the lipstick on her as well! I hope you guys enjoy the pictures!

SO CUTE YOU GUYS!

Photo by Craig Madsen

Photo by Craig Madsen

Photo by Madeleine Wikstrom


What's Popular?