Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Jessica Nigri is BEAUTIFUL as Janna!


I want you to take a good look at this cosplay and just try and tell me cosplayer Jessica Nigri doesn't look breathtaking. Seriously the moment I saw these pictures, my jaw dropped and I was just in complete awe. Sorceress Janna adds another to Jess' ever growing list of characters cosplayed as from League of Legends. She seriously loves this game you guys and this is definitely one of her more elegant cosplays that I'm just so in love with! The outfit is mainly white with golden embroidery and yellow-orange gems in certain places. Long white gloves with a golden trim. I love the design of her breastplate and it definitely goes with the design from the bottom part which has long white fabric along the sides and back which has her front side of the legs exposed.

The elf ears look adorable and I love the wig Jessica has on for this cosplay. The crown and staff look to be made of the same material (I want to say molded maybe?) as well as the same shade of blue with the staff having extra orange circles. The staff design is cool here too! I can't seem to tell what the bottom is made out of since the front definitely looks like a somewhat hard material. Also alongside the dress ends are slight highlights/accents of light blue. Jess is also not wearing any boots or shoes but rather has leg bracers going up her ankle. These also have a golden trim outline. 

Her sides have what look like pauldrons with a similar design/shape as her leg bracers. Can we also talk about HOW PERFECT THIS LOCATION IS?! Bright and sunny forest which add to the gentleness and beauty of the character. Seriously I could go on and on about how incredible Jessica looks cause she really wowed me with this one. Definitely have this on my list to buy as a print of this year! Hope you guys enjoy the photos!






All Photos by Larry Alan Photography!

What's Popular?