Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Kelly Jean's Mai Shiranui!


It feels like it's been way to long since I last featured UK based cosplayer Kelly Jean. I actually think it was way back when she was part of the first set of interviews I've ever done! Here she's modeling an awesome cosplay provided by the Facebook page known as Super Cosplay Girls (formerly Sexy Cosplay Girls). The character she's portraying is Mai Shiranui from The King of Fighters which is a series of fighting games made by SNK. I absolutely love the photos that came from this photoshoot and Kelly looks incredibly beautiful! The cosplay itself looks to be very comfortable and definitely shows off Kelly's figure!

The cosplay includes bracers  and a long red dress with white trims. On the back-side is an interesting  shape made with ropes it looks like. Like I mentioned before I love the location they chose. In front of a pathway with columns in the background. Kelly looks so calm and graceful in her poses showing off her front and back. The fan is also a nice choice and while it looks harmless, it's definitely usable in battle. Her hair also looks great here! The white sash has a bright red ball on the end tip and the lower ends of the red dress has a white ball on its tip as well! I hope you guys enjoy the pictures because seriously they look so beautiful!





All Photos by Sebastian Matthews!

What's Popular?