Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Reagan Kathryn's Panther/Ann Takamaki

Photo by Extra Noodles Co.

I'm always gonna have Panther/Ann from Persona 5 as one of my top tier waifus. Which makes this Showcase on Reagan Kathryn's portrayal of her all the more fun to write! However, I'm not just sharing Ann's Phantom Thief uniform, but also the adorable outfit seen in the P5 Dancing game! Starting with the cat suit, it's pretty much what you'd expect truthfully! A deep sexy shade of red covers the whole bodysuit and it certainly has that latex look to it. Various lines travel up and down the front of the outfit with a zipper dead center. There's a very Power Girl-esque chest window going on here which I guess helped portray Ann as one of the potential love interests for yourself as Joker.

Photo by Happy Trigger
Aside from the main piece to the Phantom Thief outfit, there's pink gloves being worn on the ends of her hands. I don't know if these were attached to the suit or placed separately :O. The photos do a pretty good job in concealing that information. There's also Panther's signature mask which is full on red and has that same shine to it like the bodysuit. I also REALLY love Reagan's wig here. Blonde and full of volume in the twin pigtails she's got going on. Lastly, you can see the whip in one of the shots which is Panther's signature weapon. Oh and of course this cosplay has the tail added in cause why not <3.

For the Dancing Star Night outfit, Reagan was able to go a little bit more on the casual side. The wig looks to be exactly the same where as the res of the outfit has a street like feel to it. Red crop top with short sleeves as well as a unique logo on the front. Then you got some fishnets and a cute plaid skirt! I'm wondering if it's an homage to her Shujin uniform :O. There's also red leather like gloves referencing her bodysuit and red pumps for shoes! Final additions to this cosplay include a black hat and some headphones seen around Reagan's neck!

Photo by Extra Noodles Co.
These pics here have a more bright/outdoors feel to it. Not to mention the city like backdrop is just perfect! The cosplays as a whole are simply wonderful and Reagan has done a fabulous job creating them! Check out the other shots I picked out!

Photo by Eric Carroll 
Photo by Eric Carroll



Photo by Happy Trigger

Reagan does some truly phenomenal work which absolutely needs to be checked out by you guys! Fire Emblem and Xenoblade are some of the many franchises she's covered so be sure to visit her Patreon for more!
https://www.patreon.com/reagankathryn
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?