Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Asuna Cosplay's Edelgard!


Of course everyone hopped on the Fire Emblem cosplay train when Three Houses was revealed. As the game neared its release earlier this summer, people jumped on the designs of the characters that were a part of the school Whether people were thirsting after Claude, or fawning over the design of time skip Edelgard, I really enjoyed seeing the cosplay scene come together for this game. So today, I have Asuna Cosplay with her pre-time-skip of Edelgard! Representing the Black Eagles, the outfit mainly has that color alongside red be the main focus. First off though, Asuna has a beautiful white wig that certainly has some length to it! From there, we get into the main black suit which consists of a top and some shorts.

A white ascot can be seen shortly after the collar piece and there's a lot of gold lining here too! The uniform overall has a very military/royal vibe to it. Most of the gold design is up near the top of this piece. When you get to the lower section, there's twin gold symbols for each leg. Red buttons can be seen along the waist too! The sleeves have awesome gold cuffs on the ends followed by white gloves. As far as the red is concerned, Asuna has a fabulous cape that's attached to one side. With this, it's possible to do poses like the one seen on the left!

The pants are very short, to remedy this, Asuna has long red leggings that have a vinyl look to them. Mainly to me looking at the photos anyway. Gold stripes can also be seen on the cape! To top it all off, Asuna has simple black boots for footwear. Photo wise, the scenery is pretty to look at. To me, it's something you'd absolutely find in game. From sitting poses, to even the aerial shot shown at the start of this piece, Asuna really looks amazing in the cosplay <3.



All Shots by Vera!

Asuna Cosplay has made some fantastic cosplays aside from Edelgard, and you can find more of her work through her Patreon down below!
https://www.patreon.com/AsunaCosplay
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?