Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Seviria Cosplay's Miranda Lawson!



At the time this goes up, I'll be at Katsucon this year! Truthfully, going about picking which cosplay feature goes where is a matter of who's been in my folder the longest. Seviria Cosplay is someone I've been meaning to share again last year. Especially when she up and cosplayed as booty queen Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect! Thanks to the support from her Patrons, this was one outfit she managed to create. This version of Miranda is an alternate outfit players can choose to suit her up in Mass Effect 2. While I myself have played the full trilogy, I can't recall if this uniform made a return appearance in the 3rd entry. Black and orange cover Sev in the latex like suit. Thin orange lines travel on the outfit segmenting it into sections. It's possible this could be a Cerberus related rank suit hence the various symbols placed near her shoulders and chest.

Full blown orange can be seen along the sides of her torso. Seviria is also equipped with a strapped belt and other armor pieces for her knee caps. These in particular look to have been done in worbla. The wig looks really cute with its black shade and shape as it travels down to her shoulders. Seviria is also equipped with a blaster that was either commissioned or done herself! The suit as a whole really works well with her figure that I'm always fangirling at pics of this cosplay <3.

The photos look to have been taken in some kind of deserted alleyway. Not necessarily futuristic but one place I can see Miranda traversing if she needed to get hard sought information. I imagine the suit isn't favorable when worn for extended periods of time :O. Check out these other shots Sev posted!






The fact that I'm gonna be FINALLY meeting her this weekend at Katsucon has me all kinds of excited. I highly recommend you check out both Seviria Cosplay's FB page and Patreon if you feel inclined to support her creations <3. SHE'S SO SWEET!
https://www.facebook.com/seviriacosplay/
https://www.patreon.com/seviriacosplay

What's Popular?