Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Arlena Fae's Boudoir Raven!



On recommendation from a friend, I decided to check out this super cute and creative cosplayer for today! Arlena Fae has some pretty solid cosplays under her belt but what sold me were the cosplay showcase videos she does of her own outfits. Which is why later in this post I included a video of one she did for her C'Thun cosplay from Hearthstone! Though to pick an outfit to write about was a little more difficult. Eventually I wanted to do it on this Boudoir take she did on Raven from Teen Titans. Compared to some other versions I've seen, Arlena went the extra mile and captured the character wonderfully. Obviously purple and black are the main color schemes to this cute outfit. Arlena has Raven's signature hood/cape wrapped around her neck with the red brooch holding it all together.

Her top consists of a purple bra with a flimsier black placed on top of it. The black extends further down to a very lacey design. Arlena's wig is especially deep in its purple shade and it almost looks like her revealed skin was tinted a dark shade to match Raven's skin too! For the bottom area, Arlena has see through purple shorts on with black showing underneath. High black stockings round out the rest of this boudoir outfit. She also can be seen reading a book in one of the shots I have for you. Also wrapped around where the purple shorts are, is a belt of brooches connected via a gold chain. These look to have been done with plastic or possibly foam/worbla.

Arlena did a fantastic job on the posing and every photo is just beautiful to look at. Hopefully you all will agree <3. As I mentioned above, the video of her C'Thun can be seen down below! Enjoy guys :D.





Below you'll find links to Arlena's FB, YouTube channel and Patreon! Hopefully this write up gave you a good taste at the sexy side as well as her intricate badass side with cosplay! 
https://www.facebook.com/arlenafae/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMP4B6ABFilxrAPGwd1ltpA
https://www.patreon.com/arlenafae

What's Popular?