Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Azura Cosplay's Ghost!

Photo by Nyman Photography

I imagine with today's write up that I'm pleasing whatever size fanbase I have that likes Game of Thrones as well. You're welcome I guess? Azura Cosplay decided to do an outfit around Jon Snow's trusty hound Ghost and there's a ton of fur involved for this one guys! For starters Azura is rocking a wolf head top piece that looks superb. I'm baffled as to how this was done if it was either made or bought. Sculpting was arguably part of the process. All of her armor pieces are lined with fur as its underside. Each of these pieces are beautifully detailed in that rusty metallic grey color. The metal bra is somewhat visible but underneath a long white fur piece that's hanging from her neck. The belt/waist armor is also special in the fact of a full on wolf tail sticking out the back. You guys are fans of fluffy butts right?


Photo by Nyman Photography
Azura went above and beyond to include wolf feet that's at the end of her leg armor. Some of the larger armor pieces have similarities in a symbol of sorts popping out/raised on them. The photoshoot area looks to be a simple white background with fur laying all over her. No doubt Azura was a comfy direwolf in all of this. She even got her S/O (I imagine) to cosplay alongside her as Jon Snow himself! Azura's Ghost is definitely one of the furriest cosplays I've shown on here possibly ever. Her long blonde hair looks super pretty in some of the shots as well! Leather straps can be seen on her back holding up the bra in addition to all the other armor.

This was a more recent cosplay that I picked out to share for you guys. Really do hope you guys enjoy the other shots I picked out! Azura looks like she had a blast wearing this, and is probably a mega sweetheart <3.




Photo by Nyman Photography

Below you'll find a link to Azura Cosplay's FB page! Plenty of other outfits for you guys to look at <3. She's got so much talent and I look forward to sharing her more on here plus maybe a new Interview too?

What's Popular?