Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Photo Journal: Blizzcon 2017 by Marie Grey!


So originally, this was supposed to be a guest piece about BlizzCon 2017 which happened not too long ago. My wonderful friend Marie Grey offered not only to write about it from her perspective, but also take some photos! BlizzCon being the kind of con it is for cosplay, you best believe Marie went and took tons of pics of the cosplayers there. Due to the craziness going on though, she only had time to send me some of her favorite shots. Pretty much after the jump all you'll see are pictures from the convention. As such, this post may be shorter than what you all are used to by now. This can also be a small prelude to the inevitable back to back cosplay posts you'll see here from BlizzCon. In fact, this week's STRUCK FIRST really kicks it off! So I guess all that's left to say is I hope you all enjoy the pics Marie took!









All shots taken by Marie Grey!

Besides being one of my best friends, Marie has been changing many things in regards to cosplays, con going and streaming. Many of her personal projects/wishes are going into effect soon (some are in fact!), if you wanna keep up with her, check out these links!
https://twitter.com/_MarieGrey
https://www.patreon.com/mariegrey

What's Popular?