Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Karnage's Mightyena!

Photo by Cosplay Australia

My wonderful Aussie friend and total babe Karnage is definitely someone I've wanted to share for a long time. The main issue for me was that I couldn't find a cosplay which had a decent amount of photos taken! That is until I spotted her Mightyena from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire! This is definitely a cute/sexy take on that generation's staple "dog like" Pocket Monster. Karnage's version includes a cute bra top which has a connector via her shoulder pieces. There's also black high booty shorts which are topped by a huge looking belt. The belt specifically has an interesting lock in the middle to keep it fastened. Black and grey are the main colors here and work with each other very nicely. Black boots are visible and topped off with a fur trim alongside the entry point.

Photo by Cassa's Creative Shots
The fur idea is repeated pretty much all over the place. The bra has a trim up at the top, and Karnage's gloves are covered in fur save where the hands come into play. Hanging off of the belt is a very cute piece of grey fabric which has a black spotted pattern. If that wasn't enough, she also has the tips of this cape dyed black too! Heading up to her head and face, Karnage did an amazing job with the makeup. A single red line travels downward near her lips with 2 black triangles on the cheeks. The wig looks to be a simple round cut and black all around.

Either she didn't have them in some of the photos or it was an addition, but there's also a headband visible within her wig. This holds up the ears which are grey on the outside with black for its inner coverings. Karnage absolutely NAILS it with the posing. Cute hand gestures, oddly sexual crawling and just being plain adorable. She certainly doesn't seem like a ferocious Mightyena that's for sure! I managed to find a plethora of photos for you all to look at so please enjoy! :D


Photo by Cosplay Australia

Photo by Cosplay Australia

Photo by HalCorp2001 Photography

Photo by James Niland Photography

Photo by Johnny Marvel Photography

Photo by Photogruzzi

Karnage is definitely someone you all should be keeping an eye on. She's an absolute delight to talk with and a wonderful friend to boot <3. You all will not be disappointed!

What's Popular?