Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Princess Gigglesnort and Teragarm Cosplay's Panty + Stocking!

Photo by Paul Mrstick Photography

I had the pleasure of not only rooming with these two beauties at Katsucon earlier this year, but even hanging with them at the Square Enix booth at NYCC last month! I thought sharing both Teragarm Cosplay and Princess Gigglesnort as a duo would work best. This is only cause often when visiting both their pages, photos of them come back with the two of them doing duo cosplays together. With the current weather (least where I'm based) being all cold and eventually snowy, why not have them in bikini cosplays to anticipate the coming of summer? Too soon? Anyways, here I have Teragarm and Gigglesnort as bikini versions of the infamous foul mouthed duo Panty and Stocking (respectively)! Done for ColossalCon earlier this year, both of them really look adorable as all hell in these outfits. For starters, both gals are in 2-piece bikinis with elements that match up their characters original look. Tera is seen in nothing but the color pink with a light pink fabric wrapped around her waist.

Photo by David Ngo
On the lower ends of this fabric are strands of pink just hanging loosely off. Tera is also rocking a turquoise necklace and a gorgeous looking blonde wig. Pink shades and a flower pretty much top the rest of the cosplay. Gigglesnort as Stocking is a little bit more involved. Her bikini is more-so a blue/white design with a longer pink tropical necklace. Much like Tera's pink fabric, she also has one but in a solid shade of blue. What's also part of the cosplay is a stuffed animal resembling another character from the anime. I love Gigglesnort's wig in these shots. An interesting cotton candy mix of blue and pink with the latter color being weaved into the wig and mostly underneath the blue.

Much like the Panty next to her, blue shades and a flower rest upon Stocking's wig. And that's pretty much it for the cosplays! Both Teragarm and Gigglesnort look so dang cute in the photos that I managed to find from the event. The water park resort makes for a perfect scenery for the two of them. I'm already excited to see them again at Katsucon next year! Enjoy the pics guys <3.

Photo by Paul Mrstick Photography

Photo by Chris Goss Photography

Photo by Paul Mrstick Photography

Both Teragarm Cosplay and Princess Gigglesnort deserve a look at. Besides their duo cosplays, they both have made some pretty amazing solo builds too! Check them out in the links below :D

What's Popular?