Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Dollilicious' Cindy!

Photo by David Ngo
I recall seeing Dollilicious being shared around by other cosplayers and friends of mine which eventually got me to start following her work. Since FFXV is still fresh in my mind I figured that you can never go wrong with a Cindy cosplay. So that's exactly what I went with for today's Feature for you guys. I got to say, Dolly amps up the cute/sexy side of Cindy with the poses and how she interacts with the yellow crop jacket. There really hasn't been an alternate outfit for Cindy made unless cosplayers want to mash her up with other subjects/fandoms. Dolly's cosplay is the default look for the character. One of my favorite parts of the outfit has to be the wig. It's a bright shade of blonde with the curls looking ever so on point. The hat looks to have been red at it's base then messed around with in order to match the Hammerhead look. Small goggles can be seen hanging around her neck.

Photo by bquezadqpd
The jacket again has this interesting latex like look/feel to it with the lower trim being of a softer fabric with lines in the detail. This same trim is seen on Dolly's cuffs. The red and white on the jacket work well and are vibrant enough to be seen past the bright yellow. Full on booty shorts make up the bottom with a revealing nature to it (hey I'm not complaining :D haha). The belt has 2 leather like pouches that look to have been weathered up a bunch to add to that mechanic lifestyle.

I wasn't able to find back-shots for you guys but I assume that it's covered with the Hammerhead logo as seen in the game. As I mentioned in the beginning, Dolly does a fantastic job posing the photos get a real good look at the cosplay as a whole. I forgot to mention also the biker like gloves she has on too! I've heard nothing but sweet things about Dolly so I hope I get to meet her one day. For sure I plan on featuring her again soon once I dig a little more into her cosplay work. Enjoy the photos guys :D


Photo by bquezadqpd

You won't be disappointed if you check out Dollilicious' FB page! I also have a link to her Patreon as well :D

What's Popular?