Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Narcisse Cosplay's Noctis

Photo by Novii Photography

Hope you guys aren't also tired of me sharing Final Fantasy XV cosplays! I've got a truly incredible Noctis for you today thanks to Narcisse Cosplay. If I'm not mistaken I believe he's the S/O to cosplayer Lady Zero if that name rings a bell at all to you guys. Nonetheless, his Noctis is truly something else. Almost as if the character stepped out of the game into real life. Both Narcisse and Lady Zero really honed in on exact detail to Noct's all black attire. The leather material in some of the pieces look incredibly smooth. Not to mention the wig and facial expressions being truly on point for the character. As you'll see in the pics, Narcisse went with Noctis' default outfit. This consists of a short sleeved shirt covered by a short sleeved jacket. The pants look to be of varying lengths in the legs. The cosplay also has that Michael Jackson vibe/style of one black leather glove which travels up the arm a little bit.

The glove consists of puffy like circles as one element of detail. Buttons and clasps can be seen throughout the small jacket and other sections of the outfit. No doubt these are expertly crafted to show the emblems/insignia of Noct's royal family.  The cosplay itself as a whole is very basic looking but I can see how much time and effort went into making it. The photos on the other hand, completely blow my mind. To the point where I don't know if this was shot on location or they somehow matched up images of Insomnia from the game for Narcisse. The blurring effect in the background in some shots really highlight him here. Almost as if he's in high speed movement fighting the Empire.

He could also be in the midst of about to Warp-Strike an unsuspecting foe. The makeup is very chilling and adding in that wig (which is an exact match btw) for this aspect of cosplay just does it for me. Being a couple, you can bet that Lady Zero accompanied him as Lady Lunafreya (which is equally beautiful). I really hope you all enjoy the photos of this!






All other Photos by Narcissus Photography

I highly recommend checking Narcisse Cosplay on Facebook if you haven't yet. He's cosplayed many other Final Fantasy characters and truly brings them to life!

What's Popular?