Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Ivy Tenebrae is one Hell of a Model!


I have something a little bit different for you guys today. One super sweet and awesome person that I started following not too long ago was this gorgeous lady here! Meet Ivy Tenebrae and I can definitely see that she's just an incredible model. She's done some cosplays here and there but I couldn't find one to focus on so instead I've got a collection! Just to show you guys how beautiful Ivy is and that her modeling is just killer! I apologize in advance if this seems short especially considering that this is a Showcase post but nonetheless, I wanted to share Ivy's work with you guys since she has lots going for her <3. With the picture above, Ivy made the Suicide Squad outfit that Harley Quinn will be wearing in the upcoming movie. Doesn't she look the cutest? You'll be seeing that as a theme in the other pics I have from her!

I've got a pretty good selection of cosplay photos that Ivy managed to send me. The outfits include such characters like Misty, and several more! Besides those, Ivy wears lots of beautiful and attractive clothing for her modeling career. She has as of late been focusing on cosplay with running her Patreon account which I'll link to you guys down below. I completely marvel at how incredible Ivy looks in these photos.

On top of that, Ivy's an absolute sweetheart and I always enjoy chatting with her when I'm able to online ^_^. Definitely wouldn't mind meeting her one day for ALL THE HUGS <3. That's pretty much all I can possibly say for Ivy, some of her upcoming outfits she's been working on/showing behind-the-scenes on her Patreon I hope she'll release publicly soon! Enjoy the pics everyone :)







Definitely check out more of Ivy's work along with her Patreon in the links below! <3

What's Popular?