Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Jaycee Cosplay's GORGEOUS Pin-Up Captain America!


It's no secret to people by now how much I admire (and pretty much have a cosplay crush) on Jaycee Cosplay. So I definitely wanted to talk about how drop dead gorgeous she looks in her newly revised Pin-Up Captain America for today! In comparing the 2 versions, I feel that Jaycee used much brighter fabric along with adding in the belt pouches. The cosplay consists of a blue bodysuit with the iconic star symbol for Cap. The middle area is covered up by a red and white striped corset which looks to be made from a smooth/soft material. In some of the pictures, Jaycee is also wearing a brown leather jacket. Her legs here look amazing and consist of white stockings with brown leather boots! Not to mention the beautiful blonde hair that Jaycee has for the cosplay as well!

Jaycee also has several other props with her for this version. There's the helmet that's simply blue with the "A" symbol. In keeping with the pin-up theme, the helmet is that of the old fashioned ones used in wars past. Captain America's first shield is also present here. Decorated in the form of the US flag, I imagine this was either brought or made with wood/foam! Jaycee's makeup is spot on and she just looks so beautiful.

Can I also mention the posing here? She really nailed that part of pin-up as well. Some are sexy with Jaycee laying down all relaxed showing off the full outfit. Some poses like the one on the left have her in a salute stance, and the belt pouch is around her waist positioned on its side. I really do enjoy seeing the full outfit in these pictures. So much that I've made some of the pictures my background for my phone and laptop at one point <3. I really hope you guys like the pictures as much as I do!






All Photos by Studio 95 Photographix with editing/post-production by Jaycee Cosplay.

If you haven't taken a look at Jaycee Cosplay's work, you should definitely fix that! I'm still in shock that I got to meet her at NYCC this year having been a fan of hers since last year. She's been so sweet to me and I loved the interview we did a few months back. Not to mention that her recent creations and upcoming ones look amazing. Those curves you guys ^_^.
https://www.facebook.com/Alissa.Jess.Cosplays

What's Popular?